Thanks to Aliaa @ Mademoiselle Le Sphinx for tagging me on this event, so funny! (:
Liebster Blog Awards
What is This??
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, ebe ndearing, and welcome.
Here's the Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I'm Italian but I'm looking forward to finish High School, so that I can leave my country and continue study abroad.
2. In addition to being a bookworm, I'm a huge animal lover! I live in a small apartement but I have a dog,
two cats, 4 parrots, 3 aquariums and.. That's all. ^^
3. I'm a chocolate-addicted, of all kind.
4. I'm seriously in love with Jace Wayland and Alex Pettyfer.
5. I have the most handsome nephew of all time.
6. I love tv series like Skins, 90210, TVD, Gossip Girl.
7. I was so stupid that I decided to cut my long hair and now I look horrible .-.
8. I love reading at the beach *w*
9. I love high-waisted skirts :D
10. I'm currently studying languages (french, spanish, english)
11. I'm extremely determined and stubborn **
Questions from Aliaa:
1. What's your most embarassing moment?
Mmm, I have so many embarrassing moments to list! I'm a VERY clumsy person, I always feel uncomfortable in front of people I do not know well and, as a result, I act very strangely in their presence. Just today I was cycling toward my school, thinking that I was the only one there because school has finished more than a month ago; conversely lots of guys were there and I fell from my bicycle, in front of them... NO KIDDING! .-.
2. Have you ever?
What? LOL. I've never been on a roller coaster before, if you wanna know. (:
3. Which book heroine would you like to switch places with?
Maybe this is an overused character, but my favourite heroine will always be Katniss, from The Hunger Games. She has such a strong personality!
4. What's your favourite midnight snack?
Chocolate, of course! I could be eating chocolate at every time of the day, in every season or circumstances.
5. Girl's night out or girl's night in?
It 's very sad, I know, but I love staying home terribly. I'm sixteen but nevertheless I'm a little old, home-lover, lady.
6. Which book can you never stop reading?
Well, I LOVE the "Mortal Instruments" saga and I'm planning to re-read all the books very soon. I think I've never felt so drawn to a book, as with TMI. Aren't they all amazing?!
7. When did you start blogging?
I've decided to launch my own blog less than a month ago. I started blogging, actually, on final period of May and it has become and addiction! I'm always looking forward to share with my (few) readers, my thoughts about the books I read.
8. When did your addiction to books start?
Since I was a baby I was used to read tons of books by my mother; I remember that when I was a little baby, like 7-8 years old I started to read "Mickey Mouse"'s comincs and, as I grew older, I focused my attention on Manga and Anime. With the released of the Twilight Saga (that I personally didn't like that much) I got interested in the world of Paranormal/Fantasy and related genres.
9. Family or best friends?
Absolutely family! Personally, I do not have many friends because I received lots of delusions by some of them. As we say in Italy, true friends can be counted on your fingers! So, in my opinion, we should never push away our parents because they're the only ones who will always be by our side, no matter what. (How Romantic!! *w*)
10, If you could live anywhere in the worlds (existing and fictional) where would you live?
That's a tough one! In the real world I would choose the USA, without any doubts; speaking of fictional, I would choose Pandora ( you know Avatars' world). I've seen the film a years ago and it's amazing! Full of flowers, colors and beautiful animals! **
11. Can you live without blogging?
Of course not!
Blogs I'm tagging:
6. Book Liaison
10. PinkKindle Reads
11. Lit Girl
1. Sweet or savory?
2. What's your book boyfriend?
3. Your favourite book ever (not of a series!) ?
4. Beach or mountain?
5. Who's your favourite author and why?
6. What you would like to say to him/her if you get the chance to meet her/him?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. What's your favourite weekly meme?
9. Skirts or pants?
10. What are you currently reading?
11. Describe yourself in three words.