martedì 18 dicembre 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3: The Panem Companion by V.Arrow


 Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Currently Reading: The Panem Companion by V.Arrow


"Annie survived losing her natural family. Johanna tells Katniss
that Annie, Finnick and Mags are each other's only family by the time
of the events in Catching Fire. This would imply that either before or
after Annie's victory in the Games, her family died."

This book is absolutely brilliant! It may not be a story on its own but, for all the fans of THG out there, this is a must read. It's a deep study of the whole THG trilogy and it's really illuminating for some aspects, you have to check it out! 

3 commenti:

  1. You had me at The Panem Companion. Looks like an interesting read, thanks! Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    RispondiElimina
  2. This sounds like something my students would enjoy. I'll have to add it to my next book order. My teasers this week are from Aurelia by Anne Osterlund and Dying to Tell by Rita Herron. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I have yet to read the THG. I know, what am I thinking? It sounds like it would be a good addition to the trilogy.
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik