|Weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish|
Hey peeps! Another year has passed and each time, at the beginning
of the new year, we think about our programs for the future, what we would like to change, improve, forget. What a better way to start the year than with a list of the books you don't want to miss for this 2013?
Here are my top 10:
1. Fever by Lauren DeStefano, well I've read Wither ages ago and everytime I clicked on The Book Depository for shopping I thought "Next time I'll buy it". The time appearently hasn't come yet but it will - I've also heard Fever was way more interesting than Wither!
2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, bought it like a month ago and I still haven't pick it up! That's crazy because The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was one of my favourite book of 2012 and for all summer the only thing I could think of was the sequel. Guess I'll read that soon :)
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, I'm dying to read this one! The ending of Clockwork Prince was just a torture for me (and for all of you who ship Tessa and Will) and my heart will be broken if things won't be fixed in CPSS. I trust you Cassie!
4.The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, I've heard so many great things about this book and a lot of people literally cried their eyes out for this one! I'm just so curious and my curiosity can't wait a little longer anymore!
5. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa, I started this series because almost everyone loved it but I wasn't really satisfied with the first book; a lot of you, though, told me that book two is better than the first and that the series gets better, eventually, so I'm really excited and curious about this one - hoping it will surpise me!
6. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, I bought this one in May but I still haven't read it. I bought because I was really intrigued by the plot, I mean, love between sister and brother?! Moreover, a lot of bloggers said that it was so emotional that they cried for the first time because of this book and, well, I actually cry often in front of books... what will this book do to me then?
7. The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, I fell in love with this trilogy as soon as the movies came out. I was obsessed by it, even as a kid and still, I've never thought about reading the books.
8. Half-Blood by J.L. Armentrout, I was so interested in this book this summer that I partecipated in all the promotional giveaways for its blog tour, and guess what?! I won Half-Blood and Pure, and guess what?! They're still sitting on my shelf ! *shame on me*
9. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, as for The Iron Fey series, I started Anna Dressed In Blood and felt like my expectations were to high for it. Nevertheless I still hope that in book 2 some of the events I would like to see will happen, so, I'll give it a try.
And last, but not least, I want to wish you all an amazing 2013! That this year can be full of happines, love, surprises and above all full amazing books and authors! I'm sure we will have plenty of time to discover new amazing stories and characters, all together.