domenica 10 marzo 2013

Showcase Sunday #17



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

 

I really wanted to start this series long time ago, and I finally decided to
borrow the first one from the library, since it was available. I am not a huge
fan of vampires but everyone loved this series and I though to give it a try!

For Review




And you? What did you find in your mailbox?


4 commenti:

  1. Awesome to see another cover of the book. I haven't read the VA series, but I heard great things about it.

    Enjoy!
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the concept behind The Photo Traveller - looks good! Hope you enjoy these and have a great week! :-)

    RispondiElimina
  3. The Photo Traveller has an interesting title! I wanted to check it out on Goodreads and see what it's about but GR is down :( Will try again later.

    Great haul! Hope you enjoy everything :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice haul!! I'm going to read The Photo Traveler for review too!! Love the concept. Hope you enjoy these books and Happy Reading! :D

    My Showcase Sunday!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik