domenica 5 maggio 2013

Showcase Sunday #20



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Hey peeps! How are you?
This is the last month of school, and even if it is really tough, I can not wait
until it will be over and I will finally enjoy my time, of course, reading at the beach!
I do not have much to show you since I decided not to accept reviews at least until
I finish some of the books I already have, and I also decided not to request eGalleys
through Netagalley for a bit. So, here is the big surprise of the week!!

Won


Finally! I avoided blogs, forums, and websites for months to not receive spoilers,
now I can finally understand what everyone has been talking about!

NetGalley


Ink - Amanda Sun, doesn't it look gorgeous?

Have I told you that I am also taking part in a Netgalley reading challenge, 
organised @ Book Passion For Life? Short story, from May 15th, to June 15th
I will be reading all the egalleys I have asked for but never really started. A gret way
to finally clean up a bit your shelf, isn't it? If you want to take part, just follow the link to
the host blog.

What have you received this week?


11 commenti:

  1. Ink sounds really good, hope you enjoy it!

    Happy Sunday,

    Megan xxxx
    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congrats on your win - I haven't read of Cassandra Clare's books so I really need to catch up! :-)

    RispondiElimina
  3. I won a set of Infernal Devices books last month, so I am even less clued into what people are talking about!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. A whole set? What a lucky girl, I would kill for them :P

      Elimina
  4. I just picked up Clockwork Princess from the library as well. I can't wait to read it! :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!!! It is amazing :D I hope you enjoy it, it became one of my favourite books within a few pages.

    Happy reading!

    Here's my SS: http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/showcase-sunday-25.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I am sure I will love it, the book just started to become eventful, I was afraid it would be too calm, but there is not such a hope with Cassandra ^^

      Elimina
  6. Congratulations on winning CLOCKWORK PRINCESS! I'm fairly certain I got some new Kindle eBooks this week, but I've forgotten which ones, LOL.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahahah this is exactly why I take notes of the books I received xP

      Elimina

 
Images by Freepik