martedì 22 luglio 2014

Sorry !

This is probably the most difficult post I have ever written. I really don't know where to start, what to write, how to explain why I haven't been blogging for such a long time. There are a billion reasons why I started ignoring my book blog, like my parents getting a divorce, my father getting depressed and me, trying to put back together all the pieces. I think there is no need to go further into this description, while the only thing important is my final decision to restart blogging. All this year I couldn't find the time nor the strenght to re-open that "Blogger" welcome page, since I knew that I couldn't offer my blog the time it needed, since I also had to pass my final exams. But from the moment I walked away from my class I knew that I needed to find again time for what I loved the most : reading. I have so many things I need to catch up with, so many books I need to read, so many new series I need to start that I feel overloaded  ! I really hope that, day by day, I will be able to regain everything I've lost during my absence.

In the meantime, a huge sorry seems due.


1 commento:

  1. You don't have to apologize. I'm really sorry that you have had all of that happen and do hope you'll be able to find time for reading again (as you love it). Don't stress or pressure yourself, though.

    I hope you're able to read some books that you really love!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik