sabato 10 gennaio 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1


Hey everyone ! This week I am so excited because I finally had a chance to change my blog design.. and I love it ! It's not a personal design, and I know is quite simple but I really can't describe I proud I feel to finally have had the courage to change everything ! I was starting to hate my blog, couldn't stand the look of it, but now, it just feels perfect 

But now, let's get serious ! Here is what I received this week



For Review




What I posted this week

Giveaways


I love visiting new blogs and leave a comment, so
don't forget to link me up your SS post !

Have a great weekend you all !

13 commenti:

  1. Awesome haul! The Walls Around Us sounds so amazing and I can't wait for it to be released. I haven't heard of the others ones, so I may have to check them out! I hope you enjoy your books. :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Krystianna, I can't wait to start The Walls Around Us, there are so many positive reviews about it *w*

      Elimina
  2. Awesome haul. You got some great books this week. They look like some great reads.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    RispondiElimina
  3. great haul this week :) I cannot wait to read these books. Their covers are amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Congrats on the new design. It does look very clean and polished. I've been wanting to update mine for a while too. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new books (new follower by the way)!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    RispondiElimina
  5. Congrats on changing it up. It looks amazing! It took me a couple years to get my design the way I like it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    RispondiElimina
  6. Your blog is so pretty! And I absolutely love the cover for The Walls Around Us.

    Happy Reading!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik