venerdì 16 novembre 2012

Feature and Follow #4



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 

Today's question:

Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?


Well, that is difficult. I actually know a little about movies and all the movies I've seen have been inspired by books, not the way around. Even if this is not exactly a movie, but a TV series, I would love to read a book inspired by "American Horror Story" in particular, season one. I really loved the first season and I become very fond of the characters; reading Tate's point of view or Violet's would be a dream come true! (Yes, probably those who haven't seen the series didn't understand a word of what I've said). Here  is the pic of the two characters I've mentioned *lovelovelove*


 By the way, if you haven't seen AHS yet, you definitely should :')

14 commenti:

  1. I will have to check out AHS! I'll have to check it out!
    Here's My FF
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You definitely have to! An awesome series, especially if you love a little bit of horror :3

      Elimina
  2. I've been meaning to watch this for the longest time, it looks so good! :)
    I just found your blog through the Blog Hop, so hello from a new follower :) xxx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Ellie!
      The first season is absolutely awesome, can you believe I cried so many times by watching it? :')

      Thank you for the follow!

      Elimina
  3. I agree, love this show, love that guy.

    old follower

    my FF and giveaway

    RispondiElimina
  4. I ended up choosing a TV show as well, all the movies I love have been based on books as far as I know.

    Old Networked Blogs follower hopping through and wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    RispondiElimina
  5. I haven't watched AHS, but my sister loved Season 1. I think it would actually make a great book! Good choice!

    New follower via GFC!

    http://thesisterstale.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-and-follow-friday-10.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Your sister is awesome! ahah
      Thank you for stopping by! :*

      Elimina
  6. Great choice! I think THE CAPTIVE series by Erica Stevens would make über-awesome movies!

    RispondiElimina
  7. The promos freaked me out. But good writing is the key, and I've heard it's well written. Hi, I'm a new follower. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik