sabato 29 dicembre 2012

Books Shopping! #1

Good morning beautiful people! Today is an amazing sunny day in Italy
and I've just eat a tasty lasagna! But what really made my day is shopping!
I realised that Sunday's meme are not for me, I really can't be that costant and I forget to post almost every Sunday! So I decided to share my shopping with you once in a while, for those books which really deserve a picture!! This morning I entered my favourite local bookshop, that sells used books for half the price and I found these two pieces of awesome:
 
 
The coincidence is that I usually choose randomly what my next read should be and this month was " The Girl In The Steel Corset"; I didn't want to buy that book but then I found it there, all alone and I just couldn't resist! On the other hand The Host has been one of my favourite book always and I found this amazing pocket edition in English.. Just perfect!


 
And do you want to know how much did I pay for those beautiful creatures!?
Just 12 euros (11.95, for saying it all!) !!
 
Well, I hope you too had a great Saturday full of beautiful surprises,
if you want to check those books out here are their GoodReads' pages:
 
 

11 commenti:

  1. I loved The Host when I read it back in 2008. It was such a good read I'm hoping to re-read it before the movie comes out :)
    Enjoy your books!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. That's why I bought my copy! ^^
      I've read the Host two years ago but borrowed it from the library, I thought I could buy a cheap copy to re-read it before the movie comes out!

      Elimina
  2. I have the girl in the steel corset but have not read it yet. Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    RispondiElimina
  3. Although I love the Twilight Saga, for some unexplained reason I haven't read the Host. I did read the Girl with the Steel Corset and enjoyed it, I hope you do too :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You should, I think it's better than the Twilight saga, Stephenie Meyer's best work! ^^

      Elimina
  4. I loved The Host and can't wait to see the movie. The Girl in the Steel Corset was a pretty good steampunk read. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I really want to read The Girl in the Steel Corset!! So jealous.

    I hope you enjoy your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books

    RispondiElimina
  6. I recently read The Host and it was super good! I've heard great things about Kady Cross's series as well but I still have to check it out. I've actually never read steampunk before!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    RispondiElimina
  7. I bought The Host when it first came out and lent it to a friend who had the cheek to bookmark where they were by dog earing the corners, its put me off reading it for so long! I hope you enjoy both however :)

    Happy New Year!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik